Once satisfied that everything was OK from yesterday, I went on to fit the ant-roll bar, front callipers, brake lines and then sort out the front lights and indicators. I was hoping to then get the gearbox mounted to the engine, but discovered that I don't have the CRB or mounting kit for the bellhousing, which is irritating. I will phone Caterham first thing in the morning and sort out delivery, which will also give me time to locate an engine hoist.
It feels good to have the majority of the front of the car sorted and it felt like quite a productive day, even if I did spend an hour or so searching for parts that ultimately weren’t there! Still, I am now looking forward to moving onto the engine and gearbox and may make a start on the rear suspension whilst I wait for the other parts to arrive.